Property Market – Central Dalmatia – Croatia Summer 2011
Real Estate Croatia Property Articles
- 10 Reasons Why You Should Own Real Estate In Croatia
- Currency Exchange Rate part2
- Currency Exchange Rates In Croatia
- Property Valuations In Croatia
- The Law On Croatian Real Estate
- Registering Title Deeds For Your Property In Croatia
- Due Dilligence When Buying Croatian Property
- Where to buy property in Croatia or Greece ?
- Croatia Real Estate Market Easter 2012
- A Good Time To Buy A Historical Property In Croatia
- Croatia Second Homes Market In Recovery Mode
- Property Market – Central Dalmatia – Croatia Summer 2011
- Have Croatian Property Prices Begun To Stabilize ?
- Croatian Real Estate Agent - Croatia Property Enquiries - Part 1
- Property In Croatia – Croatian Real Estate In 2011
- Cheap property in Croatia, Ciovo
- Buying Croatian Property In A Culturally Protected Area
- Cultural Heritage & Your Croatian Property Planning Application
- Split Property - The Price Of Split Real Estate
- Why Invest In Property In Croatia 2010
July and August are usually quieter periods for serious property buyers, but this year we have seen a big uplift in verified enquiries. This is much inline with some reports from the larger internet real estate portals who have experienced a significant rise from people looking to buy property in Croatia in the last month. Clearly this has something to do with the recent announcement of Croatia’s entry to the EU in July 2013 which is generating interest across a range of buyers.